The Journal Microphysiological Systems (Microphysiol Syst; MPS; ISSN 2616-275X)aims to provide latest insights and updates on the developments of in vitro tissue and organ models that can be used for applications ranging from biological studies to areas such as regenerative engineering, organs-on-chips, pharmaceutical screening, nanomedicine, and environmental toxicology.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on in vitro tissue and organ models. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, with a focus on visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other online sites, like www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of in vitro tissue and organ models.
Why advertise with MPS?
Advertising in MPS puts your message directly in the hands of your researchers so that they can stay informed of the latest developments and best practices in the field of in vitro tissue and organ models. The publisher guarantees equal advertising opportunity and the delivery of each issue to all the major treatment centers worldwide.
* MPS is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of in vitro tissue and organ models, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and online platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
AME Publishing Company
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775